Teaches Year 5 and 6 students in Room 6
Sarah is teaching in Room 6, Year 5 and 6 students at Arthur Miller in 2018. She has a passion for student learning.
- Support Staff
- Kerran Williams Kerran teaches Year 1 students in Room 1B
- Glenda Stuart Glenda teaches Year 3 and 4 students in Room 7
- Kerry Ebbett- Associate Principal Kerry teaches Year 2 students in Room 4
- Gary Exeter Gary teaches Year 5 and 6 students in Room 12.
- Jo Exeter Jo works in Room 9 teaching Year 3 and 4 students.
- Heath Hooper Heath teaches Year 3 and 4 students in Room 8.
- Terry Maloney Teaches Year 5 and 6 students in Room 11
- Lisa Sinden Teaches Year 1 students in Room 1
- Sarah Godwin Teaches Year 5 and 6 students in Room 6
- Hannah Brodie Hannah teaches Year 1 and 2 students in Room 3
- Shelley McHale Shelley teaches Year 2 students in Room 2.
- Rachel Cornforth Rachel teaches Year 3 & 4 students in room 5.
- Lisa Anderson Teacher Room 10 Year 5 & 6
- Lisa Single Teacher Room 1c Year 1
- Robynne Gross
- Senior Leadership team
- Jenni Beaven Jenni is the Reading Recovery teacher for Arthur Miller School. She primarily works with the younger students.
- Grounds- caretaking and cleaning