Glenda teaches Year 3 and 4 students in Room 7
I’m Glenda Stuart – this year teaching in Room 7 – Year 3 and 4 children. I head ‘Inquiry Learning and Teaching’ at Arthur Miller School; hosting teachers and principals from other schools around New Zealand; showing them some of the fantastic things going on at AMS with the Inquiry process. I lead the Year 3 and 4 team of teachers and organise Teeball for years 1-4. I am facilitating the Green Team Environmental Group, PB4L and Peer Mediator initiatives at Arthur Miller School.
- Support Staff
- Kerran Williams Kerran teaches Year 1 students in Room 1B
- Glenda Stuart Glenda teaches Year 3 and 4 students in Room 7
- Kerry Ebbett- Associate Principal
- Gary Exeter Gary teaches Year 5 and 6 students in Room 12.
- Jo Exeter Jo works in Room 9 teaching Year 3 and 4 students.
- Heath Hooper Heath teaches Year 3 and 4 students in Room 8.
- Terry Maloney Teaches Year 5 and 6 students in Room 11
- Lisa Sinden Teaches Year 1 students in Room 1
- Sarah Godwin Teaches Year 5 and 6 students in Room 6
- Hannah Brodie Hannah teaches Year 1 and 2 students in Room 3
- Shelley McHale Shelley teaches Year 2 students in Room 2.
- Rachel Cornforth Rachel teaches Year 3 & 4 students in room 5.
- Lisa Anderson Teacher Room 10 Year 5 & 6
- Robynne Gross Literacy Support
- Jonette Dale
- Georgia Harris
- Senior Leadership team
- Grounds- caretaking and cleaning