Sandy is the principal at Arthur Miller School.
Hi. I am Sandy Anderson and I am the principal at Arthur Miller School. It’s a job I love as I am able to work and interact with students, staff and community. We have a wonderfully supportive school community and a totally conscientious staff who have students’ best interests at heart. I think my job is best compared to a juggler; having a lot of balls in the air at once so it is challenging but rewarding! There is never a dull moment. Please feel free to ring, email or call in for a chat.
Click on a category to view all the profiles in that category. To view the profile of a particular person, click on their name.
- Support Staff
- Kerran Williams Kerran teaches the New Entrant Students in Room 1.
- Cathy Middleton- Associate Principal Cathy teaches Year 5 and 6 students in Room 10.
- Glenda Stuart Glenda teaches Year 3 and 4 students in Room 13
- Kerry Ebbett- Associate Principal Kerry teaches Year 1 students in Room 2
- Gary Exeter Gary teaches Year 5 and 6 students in Room 12.
- Jo Exeter Jo works in Room 9 teaching Year 3 and 4 students.
- Robynne Gross Robynne teaches in many of the junior classes as a part time teacher.
- Heath Hooper Heath teaches Year 3 and 4 students in Room 8.
- Kate Rufford Kate teaches Year 3 and 4 students in Room 5.
- Terry Maloney Teaches Year 5 and 6 students in Room 11
- Lisa Sinden Teaches Year 2 students in Room 4
- Jan Furlong Teaches Year 2 students in Room 4
- Sarah Godwin Teaches Year 5 and 6 students in Room 6
- Hannah Brodie Hannah teaches Year 1 and 2 students in Room 3
- Mandy Butler New Entrants / Year 1 2017
- Senior Management
- Jenni Beaven Jenni is the Reading Recovery teacher for Arthur Miller School. She primarily works with the younger students.
- Gounds- caretaking and cleaning